Welcome to Diallo Eats!
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are used to collect information about your browsing habits and to improve your experience on the website.
What cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies on the Site:
- Essential cookies. These cookies are essential to the operation of the Site and allow you to browse and use its features. For example, they allow you to add items to your cart and checkout.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use the Site, such as the pages you visit most often and any errors you encounter. This information is used to improve the performance of the Site and to make it more user-friendly.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies collect information about your interests and browsing habits. They are used to show you advertising that is more relevant to you.
How do we use the information collected by cookies?
We use the information collected by cookies for the following purposes:
- To improve your experience on the Site by making it more user-friendly.
- To personalize the content and advertising that you see on the Site.
- To measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- To track your browsing habits and to build a profile of your interests.
How can I control cookies?
You can control how cookies are used on the Site by adjusting your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies. However, blocking or deleting cookies may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
For more information about cookies, including how to manage and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.